Saturday, August 23, 2008

Am I What???

So Thursday night was Meet The Teacher night up at our school, where all the kids and parents can come and meet their teacher, see their new classroom, fill out a few papers, etc. Then out of nowhere this dad (whom I've never met) asks "so when are you due?" TOTALLY catching me off guard b/c this was the first time someone noticed I was pregnant without being told first!...I was so excited and startled I said "umm uhh end of January"..I think I pretty much floated on cloud nine the rest of that night. David and I were talking about it today, and we decided that the next stranger that asks when I'm due, I'm going to say "due for what?" and see what kind of expression I get playing like I have no idea...lol..I don't think I'm mean enough to do that..but oh man it would be funny!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! Absolutely. You definitely should! That would be entirely too much fun!

Anonymous said...

how exciting!! I didn't get to see your belly this morning. You guys can bring some drinks if you want...thanks so much for asking. Maybe coke products? Thanks!! Looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

I have great ideas!

Anonymous said...

I think that is wonderful. Someone asked me when I was like 30 something weeks and I said, "What? I am not pregnant." But I couldn't hold it for too long and came clean.